A Year Of Biblical Womanhood!!!


ON SALE on Kindle RIGHT NOW, October 1, 2013. Go GRAB it!!!


I absolutely LOVED this book. It's funny and enlightening. I may not agree with everything in the book, but she doesn't ask the reader to agree with her. I found it quite entertaining. It's on Kindle right now for $2.99. Great  read.

 I think if you do a study like True Woman 101: Divine Design  (and yes, I have read it) this should be read along with because not everyone believes  or perceives biblical womanhood in the same manner, and personally, I don't want my life and beliefs to be pigeonholed into what one person's interpretation of scripture holds. I believe in the power of the holy spirit to guide and lead me and my marriage.

 And, well, I'm kinda passionate about that. So it's not that I am against other studies, I personally, just like a more comprehensive approach to studying the murkier issues facing women studies today. Let's look at this from both sides.

I have no idea how long this will be $2.99 so if you find this post after October 1, 2013 you missed the deal. Personally, I would buy it anyway. It's great.

Click HERE to see if it's still on sale.

Thoughts? (I hope I am not opening Pandora's box.....)

No comments: