Bits and Pieces...

I have lots and lots on my heart and mind. This is a good thing. Just trying to think it through and write it all down and organize it into a post or several posts. So stay tuned....

In other news, I am ending my time with Agape Counseling Services and starting at a new counseling center that my church has started, lifeWORKS Counseling. It is only 10 minutes from my house so no more TRAFFIC!!! I will miss everyone at Agape, I had a wonderful experience there and it was a really hard decision, but I can already tell my stress level (from the commute) will be greatly decreased!

We just got back from a lovely little mini-vacation in the Smoky Mountains, took the grandparents along for reinforcements and we had a great trip. We are still recovering from vacation along with Daylight Savings time!

Whew. That is what is going on in the Mayo household. Just bits and pieces.

No comments: