Today would have been my friend, Roxanne's 38th birthday. I still can't believe that she is not here. I do have to say it makes me really sad. I talked to Rox's mom last week and they are doing surprisingly well. Better than I ever expected them to be doing and I am so glad. Of course, they are handling their grief in different ways and the holidays coming up I am sure will be especially tough. Roxanned LOVED Christmas. It was her FAVORITE holiday. Ah, another bittersweet memory pops into my head. There are so many.

I love ya, Rox! We all miss you, terribly!!

Here are a few pictures of Roxanne when she visited the states last year.





Carter and Rox




Rox with our good friend, Mark! We all go way back to when we lived in Morristown


Finally, pictures at Lisa's house last summer after our big get together. Rox was sooo excited to see everyone and for all of us to be together.






These are the memories I hold on to and while I miss sharing stuff with my friend, I know she is in a much better place.

Happy birthday, Roxanne!

No comments: