New Look!

It was time to give the 'ol blog an update. I am getting back in the blogging groove after a fabulous vacay with my hubby earlier in May, spoke the second weekend in May and finished up school for my littles last week. I now have a second grader and my baby is in pre-K. Wha????

Now we are enjoying summer vacation, mixed in with a little work and a whole lot of sibling wrestling (okay, fighting) going on. Not sure I'm going to make it...or them. Seriously, two boys = constant. physical. interaction.

Has your summer started? I'm looking forward to Vacation Bible School, Summer Camp and anything else that is going to occupy my children! Ha! We have also been enjoying the fire pit before it gets too hot. It has been amazing and so has the marshmallows! Did you know four marshmallows only have 100 calories! Bring it!!! YUM!!!

What are you up to this summer? Any big plans? Keep me updated!!!!

No comments: