Christmas time

I hope there are others out there like me that just does not like to shop. Now don't get me wrong, when I want something and have something in mind, I love to shop. But I do not spend hours on end at the mall. I am sure my husband is very thankful of that!

Christmas is the worst! I have not bought one, single Christmas present yet. That is so sad! I got online today to search for some things to buy for family and I ended up buying something for us!! LOL! It just cracked me up after I got to thinking about it. When I think about it, maybe it isn't the shopping at Christmas that I hate doing but figuring out what everyone wants. So much pressure finding the perfect gift....

I know gift cards are impersonal but I love them. Last year at Christmas time I was 9 months pregnant. Perfect excuse to use gift cards. Well, not this year. I have no excuse except to go out and shop! Which, I guess I will tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

No comments: