Greg leaves for Haiti today...

In just a few minutes we are all going to the airport to see him off. I have a perfect peace right now that I just do not understand but I have a feeling a lot of people are praying for us! And I am very thankful.

I know this is what he is supposed to do. I know he is going to arrive safely and he will accomplish what God has called him to do. And he will come home next Sunday safe and sound.

Please join me this week in praying for Greg (if you don't pray, then please send loving thoughts). Pray for me and my patience with the boys. God is wanting to grow me, too. It's not about me, it's about Him.

Greg posted last night that he was leaving and I am posting this to facebook through my blog. I figure since I am technically not on facebook I am still not breaking my fast, I can post this to facebook directly from my blog.

Please follow my blog for updates, if I have any.

Thanks, again, for your prayers!!!

Love,
The Mayo's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet site, I hadn't noticed reflectionsofamom.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Keep up the wonderful work!