I finally sat down and did it!

I created a blog! Woo hoo!! I have been meaning to do this for sometime, but you know how it is! Welcome! I am not sure what to tell you to expect here but you will probably notice I open up a lot more on here than I do in person. Well, that depends on who you are! :) If you saw my profile and you read, "I feel called to full time ministry", you might be wondering exactly what that means. I wish I could tell you. Ha! That is part of the journey. I know I will be quitting my job as a therapist at the middle school in Dec. I know I feel led to lead parenting seminars, whether in church or out in the community. I may or may not pursue furthering my education, possibly at a seminary. At this point I just don't know. All I know is I need to be willing to do whatever. I do have a hunger and a passion for helping parents (and myself) in raising Godly children and setting boundaries and limits with love. I have worked with at-risk kids and their parents for the last 10 years. I would love to bring some of the knowledge and experience I have gained to parents everywhere who want to listen. I have a lot of research to do. Greg, my husband, says I need to write a book. We'll see. God is in charge here, I am just along for the ride! And have I mentioned my gorgeous boy, Carter!!!! Almost 10 months old and into everything. He is already challenging my parenting skills --or what I thought were skills! We'll see about that. More on Carter later! I am tired and need sleep. Again, Welcome and enjoy!!!!

No comments: