Its not about me

So when I started this blog something that occurred to me is that people may wonder, why create a blog? I thought the same thing myself. I haven't moved away, I don't really have issues going on in my family for people to keep track of, and I am not the kind of person to just ramble on about every day things. That is what I associate most blogs with. So here is what I came up with.

There are two reasons I created this blog. The first reason is, I wanted to practice my writing skills (you know, for that dissertation I am going to write some day-- wink, wink!). The second reason is because I really want to share what the Lord is doing in my life. I want Him to be glorified by what I do and where He is bringing me. So, in essence, this blog isn't about me, or at least I hope not! I really just want to practice writing and share what God is doing in my life. Period.

More on this process in the days to come.

Pray for Carter. He has his first ear infection!! :( He is already feeling better though.

6 days until our cruise!!

No comments: